1. Silt Fence: Silt fence and/or other erosion control devices shall be installed around the perimeter of a lot during construction. The barrier must be maintained during the entire construction process.
2. Construction Fence: Where particularly offensive construction activities occur adjacent to a developed property or otherwise sensitive land use, the Architectural Review Board (ARB) may require the Contractor to erect a proper fence to screen that activity. The design of that fence must be approved by the ARB. Adjacent properties must be protected from wind-born dust, debris, & construction traffic by installing a temporary construction fence. Fencing should be keep intact and free of weeds during the construction process.
3. Accidents: Terre Sainte must be notified immediately of any accidents, injuries or other emergency occurrences. If any telephone, cable TV, electrical or water lines are accidently cut, it is the Contractor’s responsibility to report such an accident to Terre Sainte and the appropriate utility within 30 minutes.
4. Trash Fires on site are strictly prohibited.
5. Radios: Loud radios or other distracting noises, other than normal construction noise, will not be allowed within the community. Radios must be played at an acceptable level and shall not be used at all outside after house dry in. Do not mount speakers on vehicles or outside of homes under construction.
6. Utilities: Contractors will use only the utilities provided on the immediate site on which they are working.
7. Personnel: ONLY bona fide workers are allowed on property. Persons may drive workers to site and pick them up but must not remain on property unless they are actual employees of the Contractor. All personnel working in Terre Sainte are to ensure that they keep all areas in which they work or travel through free of discarded materials such as lunch bags and odd materials. Objects should not be thrown out of cars and trucks.
8. Pets: No contractor personnel will be permitted to bring pets on the property.